Friday, December 16, 2011

Battlefield bad company 2 or call of duty modern warfare 2, I've only got the cash for one?

I own the ps3, and I'm looking into the games battlefield bad company 2 or call of duty modern warfare 2, I only have the cash for one. Which one is better. When I play a first person shooter, I usually play the single player campaign, but I also like online multiplayer too. I'd say they're equally important to me as a gamer.





Which would you choose if you only had the cash for one and why? Thanks!|||both are definitely worth checking out, mw2 is better imo. but i would go with battlefield since its newer. everyone is starting to get bored of mw2 anyways, i did and i didn't even prestige cause the online was so repetitive, but the campaign is bomb diggity.|||i'm yet to play bad company 2 but mw2 really does begin to drag after a while


i prestiged on mw2 and i really couldnt b bothered with it. it just gets so repetetive.


so until they put sumthing fresh and new into the game i'm gonna say get bad company 2.|||MW2





Call of duty has its flaws but it remains fun always. And it has strong backing from both a strong community and an established development team.








Battlefield im afraid is going to turn into another boring game in a month.|||Bad Company 2 definately. On MW2 you just run about spraying, when on BC2 it actually takes skill. Add me if you buy it, my ID is mcnicolls. We can play together.|||hands down bfbc2 :D





i completely forgot about mw2 -.- besides looks like their shxt is hitting the fan hard with the layoffs of the owners and rightfully founders of "COD series"|||Battlefield Bad Company 2.


Unless you're a 12 year old ****** then by all means go for MW2.|||call of duty

No comments:

Post a Comment