Monday, December 19, 2011

Will gamestop allow me to buy battlefield bad company 2 even though im under age?

Im 15 and i want to buy battlefield bad company 2 for ps3. But on the box it says 17+. so if i try to buy it will they say no your to young? do i need my parents there?|||Yeah your gonna need your parents there or someone older than 17|||well no i tried it and im 16 but i brought my mom when you get the game and if you need more team mates you can add me my psn is mlo93|||No you can't buy it yourself. You must have an adult buy it for you and pick it up.|||Gamestop doesn't care, so long as you pay in cash they'll ask no questions what so ever, usually|||You need you parents there. If not, they'll ID you and you won't be able to buy it.|||three years ago they wouldnt have let you, but people just dont care anymore.lie if that helps|||yes you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment